Trunk or Treat Duck Creek Village Utah – October 29th
The Annual Duck Creek Village Trunk or Treat will be held on October 29th 2016.
Bring your children to Duck Creek Village for Our Annual Trunk or Treat, Harvest Festival, Games, Haunted House, Food and TONS of Candy!
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Trunk or treat – Duck Creek Village, Utah
- Start at Trophy Real Estate & End at True Value / Dance Hall
- Prizes will be awarded to best decorations.
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Harvest festival – Duck Creek Community Church
- Catch a hayride from the Dance Hall to the Church.
- 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Haunted House & Haunted Hayrides – True Value
There will be prizes given to the best decorated trunks at our Annual Trunk or Treat!
For more information about the Duck Creek Village Trunk or Treat, you can call Cedar Mountain True Value at 435.682.3330, goto www.duckcreekvillage.com or you can fill out the form below.
The Craig Primas Gallery will be hosting the Fall Image Debut event on September 25th & 26th 2015. So come out to Duck Creek and have loads of fun. There will be a Wine tasting and have a chance to win a fine art wrapped canvas from the Debut Raffle. Raffle Tickets will be on sale starting Saturday September 12 through the event and the drawing will be on September 26th.
Duck Creek Village Labor Day Sale
Come join the Duck Creek Village Community for our Labor Day Celebration!
Duck Creek Village Rummage Sale
Our 1st Annual Rummage Sale is Saturday, Sept. 5th, at 12:00 p.m. Sponsored by Duck Creek Village Community Church and Christ the King Catholic Church. Drop your stuff at the church on Friday at 9 a.m. All proceeds go toward staining the church. We will be selling Biff’s BBQ sliders and grilled sweet corn. Come on out for a good time.