Presented By Aunt Sue’s Chalet, Falcons Nest & Visit Duck Creek
There will be an Easter Celebration in Duck Creek Village, Utah on Saturday, March 31st, 2018. The Easter Celebration will be held at Aunt Sue’s Chalet, Falcon’s Nest & the Duck Creek Gift Shop in Duck Creek Village. There will be Easter Egg Dying At the Duck Creek Gift Shop starting at 12:00 pm. After the Easter Egg Dying, there will be an Easter Egg Hunt in Duck Creek Village starting at 1:00 pm. The Easter Egg Hunt will be divided up into age groups and there will be a special egg to find per age group.
Easter Egg Dying – 12:00 pm
- In Front of the Duck Creek Gift Shop
Easter Egg Hunt Age Groups – 1:00 pm
- 0-3 Years Old – Aunt Sues Chalet
- 4-7 Years Old – Aunt Sues Chalet
- 8-12 Years Old – Duck Creek Gift Shop
- 13-17 Years Old – Falcon’s Nest
There will Be an Easter Bunny for you to take pictures with.
Easter Sunday Buffet – 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Enjoy an Easter Buffet with the whole family at Aunt Sues Chalet.
If you have any questions about the event, please call Aunt Sue’s Chalet at: 435.682.2484 or submit your question below and we will get back to you quickly.
Share this entry